- Add stars/points from anywhere
- Add all the kids in your family, class or school
- Assign goals and rewards
- Each kid can have one or more goals
Online Reward Charts
A Rewards Chart is a proven tool to motivate kids to accomplish goals and develop good habits. Reward Charts are also called Behavior Charts, Chore Charts, Incentive Charts and Star Charts.
Every time a child accomplishes a task - such as completing their homework, a star (or any other shape) is added to the reward/Behavior/incentive/star chart. This is similar to sticking a sticker on a paper chart.
This provides the child instantaneous positive feedback and a sense of accomplishment. Watching the stars grow provides more positive feedback and reinforces the Behavior.
Setting a definite goal to reach a certain number of stars/points gives kids something to work toward and look forward to.
- Assign common goals to all kids in one step
- Kids have their own page
- Kids can monitor their goals, rewards and progress
- Add pictures of rewards to increase motivation